Salon Lisa Lisa COVID-19 Update
We’ve missed you so very much and I am elated to announce that our doors will be open Monday, August 31st (by appointment only of course) and the Salon Lisa Lisa Team is sooo ready to serve you all!
Please know that, in addition to making you look even more fabulous,
keeping you healthy at Salon Lisa Lisa (and asking you to help keep our stylists healthy) is our top priority!
Keeping You Safe
We’ve dramatically amped-up our sanitation procedures.
All of our stylists have been newly re-certified through
Barbicide on COVID-19 current best-practices and the highest industry standards in sanitation and disinfection techniques.
We’ll of course be utilizing all the safety procedures in the
California Hair Salon Guidance, and:
• We'll all be wearing masks and we need you to wear one at the salon too - no exceptions
• We'll all be frequently and diligently washing our hands - and we ask you to please do the same
• We’ll have copious amounts of hand sanitizer for your use
• We'll be social distancing - including while you are processing
• We are limiting the amount of people in the salon to 6-8 - including stylists and guests
• Everything we use in the salon for your protection will be single-use or disposable
• Our stations will be sanitized between each guest
• We will have a shade canopy outside of the back of the salon for you when you are processing to minimize contact and stay in keeping with social distancing. (You can also process in your car if that sounds better to you)
• It goes without saying that if you feel the least bit ill, please contact me asap, and we’ll reschedule your appointment with no fee
• We will have a no-contact infrared forehead instant thermometer and do a quick scan on you. If you have a temperature, we’ll need to reschedule your appointment
• All Salon Lisa Lisa stylists will have a temperature scan at the beginning of the day and will reschedule if any of us are not well
• We will be in contact with you by text to let you know when it is safe to enter the salon. So when you arrive for your appointment please text your stylist and wait outside or in your car until we text you.
• If you know ahead of your appointment time that you will need any Eufora products please let us know so we can have that ready for you.
I’m so excited to catch up with you in the salon! We'll create something fresh and stylish just for you!
I’ve missed you so much! ❤️
With much love,