Salon Lisa Lisa COVID-19 Update
Please know that, in addition to making you look even more fabulous, keeping you healthy at Salon Lisa Lisa (and asking you to help keep our stylists healthy) is our top priority!
Keeping You Safe
We’ve dramatically amped-up our sanitation procedures.
All of our stylists have been newly re-certified through
Barbicide on COVID-19 current best-practices and the highest industry standards in sanitation and disinfection techniques.
We’ll of course be utilizing all the safety procedures in the
California Hair Salon Guidance, and:
• We'll all be wearing masks and we need you to wear one at the salon too - no exceptions
• We'll all be frequently and diligently washing our hands - and we ask you to please do the same
• We’ll have copious amounts of hand sanitizer for your use
• We'll be social distancing - including while you are processing
• We are limiting the amount of people in the salon to 6-8 - including stylists and guests
• Everything we use in the salon for your protection will be single-use or disposable
• Our stations will be sanitized between each guest
• If you feel the least bit ill, please contact me asap, and we’ll reschedule your appointment with no fee
I’m so excited to catch up with you in the salon! We'll create something fresh and stylish just for you! ❤️
With much love,