Salon Lisa Lisa COVID-19 Update
Please know that, in addition to making you look even more fabulous, keeping you healthy at Salon Lisa Lisa (and asking you to help keep our stylists healthy) is our top priority!
Keeping You Safe
We’ve dramatically amped-up our sanitation procedures.
All of our stylists have been newly re-certified through
Barbicide on COVID-19 current best-practices and the highest industry standards in sanitation and disinfection techniques.
We’ll of course be utilizing all the safety procedures in the
California Hair Salon Guidance, and:
• We are all vaccinated and boosted, and to keep all of us in the salon safe, we'd appreciate you being vaccinated too
• We'll all be wearing masks and we need you to wear one at the salon too - no exceptions
• We’ll have copious amounts of hand sanitizer for your use
• We'll be social distancing - including while you are processing
• Everything we use in the salon for your protection will be single-use, disposable, or washed after each use
• Our stations will be sanitized between each guest
• If you feel the least bit ill, please contact me asap, and we’ll reschedule your appointment with no fee
We're so excited to catch up with you in the salon! We'll create something fresh and stylish just for you! ❤️
With much love,